Friday, March 25, 2011

What a great day!!

Today, I'm feel very good. So good, in fact, that I'm wearing "normal" clothes (not my jammies), and I didn't have to take any Vicodin. Yay! I'll admit that I did take some Ibuprofen because my pain wasn't completely gone, and that helped. I felt so good that I wanted to do a little house cleaning. And boy, did we need it.

First, I wanted to start with my bedroom nightstand. This felt like it took "forever" to clean, but I finally got it done and I'm super happy about how it looks!

Before picture. What a complete mess!

After picture. Ahhh... much better!
 I'm going to take a break now and maybe continue later. I'm planning on going back to work tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it! Thank you to everyone for your healing prayers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment