Saturday, November 5, 2011

Random pictures ...

Since I'm a little behind on posting, here are some pictures from the last few weeks:

Aunt Kim gave Blake $2 to spend at a dollar store recently. He decided to purchase some foam "swords", which have been a huge hit with the boys!
So much fun!

In the last few weeks, I made a couple of blankets. This U of M blanket was for one of our employees for his birthday.

This is a sailboat & lighthouse child's blanket for a fundraiser


A week ago, it was VIP (Very Important Person) day at Vanderbilt. The students were allowed to have one visitor in their classroom for a snack, a craft, a game, and get a classroom tour by the student.

I was so honored that Blake wanted me to be his VIP, especially since Daddy was his VIP for the last two years. We had a blast together!

He showed me his plant growing from a mustard seed ...

... and we made this scarecrow together!

Speaking of Blake, I have to tell you this funny story. He was Student of the Week a few weeks ago and had to fill out a characteristics page about himself. He wrote down: "helpful, smart, funny, half-Mexican ..."

Half-Mexican?

"Ummm ... Blake? Why did you write half-Mexican?"

His response?

"Because I can speak Spanish, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment