Last Friday, Blake had a half day at school. I decided to take the day off work and let Blake have his friend Kyan over for a play date. They had so much fun ... Crazy Bounce, McDonald's, video games at our house, "sword" fighting, and other typical boy activities. Kyan is in Blake's class at school and also attends Treehouse. They get along really well and their dream of having a play date finally came true!
 |
Blake being goofy on the obstacle course!
|
 |
Blake & Kyan in the boxing ring
|
 |
Kyan and Blake playing on the bungee/velcro racing game
|
 |
Blake going down a slide
|
 |
Kyan & Blake being eaten by the shark!
|
 |
Blake & Kyan playing Battleground
|
 |
Playing video games. I don't think I've ever seen Blake sit on a chair "normally"! :-)
|
 |
Playing "swords" outside, enjoying the nice weather.
I decided to take part in the fun day at Crazy Bounce by jumping in the bounce house with the boys. Unfortunately, I must've pulled a muscle or something because ever since then, my right shoulder blade has been very painful. Even after taking Ibuprofen, Vicodin, a muscle relaxer, using heating pads, soaking in a hot tub, and so forth, the pain still persists. I thought about seeing a Dr, but figured that he'll say I pulled a muscle or something and I should wear a sling for 2 weeks. So instead, I'm doing my best to go on with my day trying not to think about it. Unfortunately, that means that I'm not making any blankets this week until my shoulder gets healed up, which I hope is very soon. |
No comments:
Post a Comment