Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jamie ... the crab ...

I am a crab today. I don't know why I'm even posting that I'm a crab, other than to apologize to anyone who reads my blog who I may have snapped at today ... or picked a fight with ... or yelled at ... and etc.

I'm sorry.

It's the hormones talking. It's not me, and I hope you know and understand that.

My body is so out of whack. To spare all the "womanly" details for the guys, I'll just say that my body needs a major hormonal overhaul.

It's not the anxiety. And it's not my sub-conscious. It's woman issues. All women deal with crabbiness.

My day is today.

I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me.

But for now, just let me be. Let me sit here and be a crab. Don't take it personally.

And to answer your question, men ... oh yes ... being a woman is so much FUN. A whole barrel of monkeys.

Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment