I receive numerous emails and phone calls from well-meaning friends and family who say that I should have this test done, and that test done, because they're sure that particular illness is what I have. Although I really appreciate all the advice that everyone is giving me, I thought it would be best for me to give you my list of symptoms, so you have all the information you need to see if I really do have the illness you're referring to. It'll just save me unnecessary phone calls to my Dr and frustration on my part.
I was given a checklist of symptoms, so here are the ones I'm either currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last six or so months:
* Night or day sweats/unexplained chills/cold fingers
* Heart palpitations
* Stabbing sensations in my body, specifically to the left of my belly button and my ovaries
* Fatigue
* Occasional headaches
* Poor balance or difficulty walking/inability to stand, walk, or sit up for long periods of time
* Increased motion sickness
* Lightheadedness/body weakness
* Mood swings/irritability/over-emotional reactions/cry easily
* Panic attacks/anxiety
* Memory loss
* Confusion, difficulty in thinking
* Unexplained menstrual pain, irregularity
* Unexplained weight loss
* Symptoms seem to come and go
* Sensitivity to certain foods - certain dairy items, certain meats
No comments:
Post a Comment