Now why couldn't I have done that during the test?? Oh well. The main thing is that this part is over. The next part will be heading to Mayo in October. Nothing else is scheduled until then.
So now all I have to do is focus on getting into the new house. I'm leaning on God to help us with that one. It'll all work out.
Jon's leaving for Nashville, TN this Friday as he has a booth at a guitar show and won't be back until late Monday night. Blake will be staying the weekend with us. I'm praying first of all, that Jon has a safe trip and a successful show. He's traveling with one of his male employees, so I'm glad he's not traveling alone. Secondly, I'm praying that we'll have fun this weekend and that I won't be too tired to play with my son. And thirdly, I'm praying that we'll get a closing date on the new house very soon, specifically before the Labor Day weekend. I honestly think that once we get that closing date, things are going to happen very quickly. There's not going to be much time to get people rounded up for cleaning, painting, moving, etc. So I'm leaving it all in God's hands to work out these little details. And I know He will because He's so faithful.
"Putting all the responsibility on God is a lot easier than waiting on God to let us know the answer through His Holy Spirit." - Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment