Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Office obsession ...

I love the TV show "The Office". LOVE it. Maybe love isn't the correct word. Obsessed is more like it.

I have watched this show religiously ever since it started. I have watched and re-watched every episode probably a dozen-plus times. I even record the reruns so I can watch them again. Thank goodness for DVR!

If you watch it as much as I do, you know that Pam and Jim are due to have their baby any minute. And by sheer accident, I came across their baby blog, so I added it to my blog list. It's listed under Halpert Baby Blog if you so desire to read it. And if I know you like I do, the only person interested in reading it is me!

I do have a very small collection of The Office trinkets throughout my house ... 2 calendars (2009 & 2010), a very awesome poster of Dwight Schrute (my favorite on the show!), and a Dwight Schrute bobble head. I also have a few of the DVDs.

However, with all this Office stuff, my #1 obsession will always be with Jesus. I'm not trying to sound "preachy" here, but every time I think of how much I love The Office, I know that Jesus loves me WAY more than that. And He loves YOU way more than that. He's completely obsessed with us. And His TV show will NEVER go off the air.

1 comment:

  1. that baby blog is too funny. I'll be watching Thursday night too!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete