Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The bicyclist ...

On my way to visit one of our vendors this morning, I stopped at a stop sign and looked to my left. There was a male bicyclist, probably around mid-30's or so. I watched him as he took a nose dive and flipped right over the front of his bike. I rolled down my window and asked if he was okay. He stood up, looked quite embarrased and said "Yeah, I'm fine". Then he picked up his cigar and put it back in his mouth. Then he picked up his cellphone and made sure it was okay. Then he went on his way, pretending as though nothing happened.

Sheesh ... no wonder this guy fell. Smoking a cigar, talking on the cellphone, and riding a bike. And I thought only Moms were multi-taskers ...

1 comment:

  1. That's why he fell...cause he's a guy and they can't handle multi-tasking! :)

    ReplyDelete