Tonight, Blake & I attended Engedi's Spring-A-Ling Activity night. We had so much fun playing games, eating yummy food, winning prizes, and watching clowns juggle. I wish I had brought my other camera, as that would've taken better "action" photos than my phone camera. So bear with me as these are really not the greatest of pictures, but at least you get a little bit of an idea of the fun we had.
 |
We were greeted by a juggling clown. He was awesome ... juggling bowling pins & koosh balls, juggling while balancing on a board on a ball, to balancing a spinning dish on a stick on his chin. I found out that he actually is one of Holland's Street Performers and Engedi was able to recruit him for this fun night. Sweet!
|
 |
| Chuck showing the kids how to plant flower seeds in a take-home cup. I can't wait until Blake's seeds start sprouting! I was very impressed with his booth ... Great job, Chuck! |
 |
Blake and his clown nose!
|
 |
The juggling clown gave Blake a little show while we were eating!
|
 |
Blake playing one of the games.
|
 |
| Here is the balloon-animal making clown. |
 |
Blake and his parrot
|
 |
I love this picture because of Blake's laugh!
|
 |
| All his goodies. Blake earned the tickets and prizes by winning games. The tickets were put into a bucket to win a gigantic yellow snake! Secretly, Mom was happy that Blake's number didn't get called. That snake was way bigger than he was! |
No comments:
Post a Comment