My poor hubby is coming down with something. He has a low-grade fever (100.0 degrees), has been clearing his throat all day, and coughing. No other symptoms, until he got into bed tonight and was physically shivering. (Our room is ice cold, so I think that could've contributed). We think he might have strep throat.
He contemplated going to Prime Care tonight, and called them to see how busy they are. Unfortunately, the nurse said it had been quite busy, so he's opting to go to bed early and see how he feels tomorrow. For him to go to bed at 8:30pm ... he NEVER does that unless something's wrong.
Being the sweet, loving, and wonderful wife that I am, I am letting him take the bed tonight while I sleep on the couch. It only makes sense, since A) I can sleep pretty much anywhere. And B) he is wrapped up in every single blanket on our bed. So even if I wanted to sleep there, I would have no coverings whatsoever.
Anyway, please say a prayer of healing for him if you're reading this. We'd really appreciate it. He's tough, he'll get through this. But a little bit of God's healing would be most helpful. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment