That is the name we call Blake when he's being a ... well ... a turd. I think it came from SNL or some show like that. We think it's a very funny name for when he's being naughty. Grandma doesn't like it so much.
Anyway, I was out shoveling our front steps tonight and Jon was running the plow truck. Before we went out, we asked Blake to put his jammies on. After I came back inside, I asked him if he put his jammies on. He said yes. I asked him if he brushed his teeth, knowing full well that he doesn't feel comfortable putting the toothpaste on the toothbrush. But he still said yes, he brushed his teeth. I said come here, let me smell your breath. Let me just say that his mouth was NOT minty fresh. I said alright, I'm going to check your toothbrush and make sure you used it. So little turd ferguson ran upstairs and very quickly ran his toothbrush under the water and put it back where it belonged.
And so it begins ...
No comments:
Post a Comment