Last night, many hours after my big Meijer trip, I started experiencing tingling & pain going up and down both legs, as well as some uncoordination with walking. It was bedtime, I didn't think much of it, and figured I'd try to sleep it off. I'll feel better in the morning as I'm sure I pushed myself too much today.
This morning, the symptoms remain, and the tingling & pain are so awful that I decided to take a Vicodin. I can deal with the uncoordination, as I'm now back to using my cane again. But laying on the couch, with painful tingling running through my legs, is the worst part of it all. I'm hoping that the Vicodin will help with that.
Less than a month to go before the appt with Mayo. I'm really, really, REALLY praying that they'll have a solution for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment