This morning, I had a near-fainting episode. I felt it coming and I sat down on the couch quickly before I ended up on the floor. My heart was beating through my chest and my legs started feeling very weak. After I sat on the couch for a while, I started to feel better, but that pretty much put an end to any activities or errands I had planned for the day.
Yes, I'm very frustrated. And since I can't do any of the things I wanted to do today, I'm a little emotional.
However ... I have no other choice but to focus on God and His plan for why I'm going through this.
"I will not be consumed by my challenges. I will stay in faith, focus on the good, and keep the right perspective." - Victoria Osteen
You have an awesome perspective and Godly attitude. I know you will be a testimony to others who go through similar trials. Praying for you! ~Sarah
ReplyDelete