While at our house, I was not motivated to do any packing, so my time was spent watching my DVR recordings of The Office. If I haven't mentioned this before, that is the best show ever, and it always puts me in a good mood.
Being at home was a little bittersweet for me. I played with our cats and realized that my time with them is limited. Since our new home is going to be as allergen-free as possible, the cats are not coming with us. I'm saddened by that, as they are really good cats. We've had Bob since he was a baby and we were newly married. He is such a wonderful cuddler, and friendly with everyone. We got Sadie for Blake when she was just a baby. She is very playful and inquisitive. But I'm looking forward to having floral arrangements or a glass of water on the table without worrying that a certain little kitty will knock it over. Our plan is to have a home for them by the end of this week. I'm praying that one of my friends will step up and take them, but so far, there are no bites. My final option is to take them to my vet's office (where we got Sadie) and dump them off, hoping that they'll find good homes. I have to trust that everything will work out. It always does. It may not be in the manner in which I had hoped, but it'll work out one way or another.
"You might be seeing your life in black and white today, but God sees your life in full color. He has so much more to add to your life if you will be open to new experiences & new ways of thinking."
- 1 Cor 2:9
No comments:
Post a Comment