After two days of pondering, I still hadn't come up with a good title for today's blog entry. So I'm just going to call it like it is.
The last two weeks have been a roller coaster for me. Last week, I was in tears because the work place became somewhat volatile. It was difficult for me to control my emotions when employer and employees are yelling swear words at each other. Definitely not the ideal situation, but rather a result of miscommunication.
I was dreading having to go into work this week, not knowing what to expect. I've been doing my best to think about other stuff - concentrating on Christ's glory, and figuring out what I can do to become a better person while still continuing to find my "place" in this world. My heart is to be more involved with the Church, but how?
Then an answer to prayer appeared. I received an email from a dear friend at Bethany wondering if I would considering playing the adult role in the Christmas program. Are you kidding me? Of course I will! I stink at memorizing lines (and memory verses and whatever else), but I knew instantly that this is what I was looking for. Obviously, it's not a permanent solution, but for the next month, it'll be what I can put my focus on rather than thinking about the stress in my work life. Blake will also have a speaking part in the play so it'll be awesome for him as well. Thank you, Jesus, for this huge blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment