One of the interesting things about life is that you never know what to expect. I can plan my day out all I want, but it always ends up changing. Either I have to work late at the last minute, or I have to pack everything up for yet another trip.
So this time ... we're off to Tennessee.
I had my weekend all planned out ... garage sales Saturday morning, hang out with Blake the rest of the weekend while Jon worked.
But today, Jon decided to have a booth at a guitar show down in Nashville, Tennessee. And he wanted Blake & I to come with him. Leave early Friday morning and return late Monday night. Could we swing it?
You betcha.
These are the joys of owning your own business. It may be (EXTREMELY!!) stressful at times, but sometimes you get to take really fun trips to states that you've never been to before.
It'll be very busy - talking with musicians about our guitar pedals, selling merchandise, and having Blake give out picks and stickers with our Cusack Music logo. If we're really lucky, maybe we'll meet some famous musicians. Highly doubtful, but anything is possible.
Oh, and did I mention that our hotel room will be our booth? Seriously ... it's something new that they're trying for this year. It's much easier to listen to guitar pedals when you don't have the distractions of other pedal builders trying to play right next to you.
And ... if Blake & I get really bored, or if there aren't any customers around, maybe we'll have to go for a swim in our hotel pool.
This will be FUN!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment