Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update on the mice ...

Ummm.... yeah. The mice didn't make it. I checked on them this morning and there's only 3 left. Unfortunately, those 3 were completely covered in ants. I don't know where the other one went. I am wondering what PETA thinks about rodents who are on their deathbed or have zero chance of survival, such as these baby mice. Would PETA:

1) Flush them down the toilet?
2) Throw them into the dumpster?
3) Bury them?
4) Try to nurse them back to health, so they can grow up and have more mice babies running around?
5) Hit them on the head with a hammer?
6) Have ants eat them alive?
7) Freeze them?

I tried looking online at PETA.org for certain topics as "proper baby mouse disposal" or something along those lines, but came up empty-handed.

Seriously though, what do you do with a situation like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment