Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It was a good run while it lasted ...

I received the sad news today that we will not be having the Vocal Ensemble again anytime soon. This is due to lack of interest, unfortunately. I am quite devastated about it, as I thought it would be an awesome addition to our Moran Park church. Pastor John said hopefully we'll try to get it going again ... eventually.

(sigh)

"What do you have planned next for me, O God? Please show me the way ..."

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it would have been a nice addition to your church and I know your heart was really set on this new adventure, but I think its actually a blessing in disguise for you.
    On top of you putting in long hours at the shop, you are also booked most night with other various activites and I think this is God's way of telling Jamie to slow down some and enjoy some time without having anything scheduled. L,M

    ReplyDelete