Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Me?? A Singer???

Our Pastor from Moran Park, Pastor John Wilcox, emailed us wondering if anyone wanted to try out to sing with a microphone on Sunday mornings? I thought about it for a split second. I love to sing. I especially love to sing to my Jesus. Jon thinks I'm tone deaf. The Vocal Ensemble says I sing just fine. Hmmm...

I think I'll go for it. This is really going out of my league, but it's also one of those times that I will depend totally on Jesus to help me. I know He'll provide the voice that others will enjoy hearing. I'm totally trusting in Him.

I'll keep you posted on when the audition is, and how I do. If I don't make it, I can still remain part of the Vocal Ensemble.

At least I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment