Thursday, March 5, 2009

My interview with Blake...

I discovered this list on Facebook, in which Moms ask their kids these questions, and then type exactly what the child says for the answer. I decided to try it on Blake:

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? Medicine

3. What makes mom sad? Sick

4. When does your mom laugh? When I do this (makes a funny face)

5. What was your mom like as a child? Make a picture

6. How old is your mom? 32

7. How tall is your mom? 59 feet long

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Eat

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Work and go to the store and buy Lite-Brite

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? To give around

11. What is your mom really good at? Doing homework

12. What is your mom not very good at? Dialing

13. What does your mom do for her job? Fix

14. What is your mom's favorite food? The food we ate tonight

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Mom gives me so much happiness

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? You

17. What do you and your mom do together? Doing some fun things

18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same everything, except shirts

19. How are you and your mom different? We got different shirts

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because Mommy kisses me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Family, take care, I don't know

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment